Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Screen Casting

Screencasting...
~ I never used screencasting until now, but I have heard alittle about it. but I found a few websites that helped me understand it more and I also tried a couple different ones. These are the website that defined screencasting for me.

~ How to start screencasting
~What is Screen casting.... this article also gives links to show how to start a screencasting along with other links to screencatsing.
~What is Screencasting....



Three Screencasting sites that I found...
  1. screentoaster.com-This web site has a demo on how to use screen casting and it is a free web based screencasting tool.
  2. Snag It - this is a software that you can get for only $50 and it aslo has a demo to show you how it works.
  3. Screencasting-O-Matic - This is a free download of the program for screencasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment