Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Alternatives to 'Office"

Here are 6 alternatives to Microsoft Office





~Google Docs

-Its a free web based program. All you need is a google Id. You get a virsion of Word, PowerPoint and Spreadsheet, all of wich you can access on any computer over the web.


- I think this alternative would be very usefull because you can save your work on the web and access it anytime if you have the internet.


~Zoho


-Its a free web based program. You get a vesion of Word, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet, Project management, Online Database, andy many more programs that can help you out.


-This alternative would be usefull because not only can you access it over the web but you have many programs you can choose from, plus its all free.


~Open Office


-It includes Word, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Vector Drawing, Data Base Management. It is for free but it is not over the web.


-I like this alternative because it is free and still has all the needed programs.


~Think Free


-It has Word, Spreadsheet, Presentation. You can use them online or off, and its free.


-I like this alternative because you have the choice of online or off and it gives you all the needed programs till.


~Star Office


-It has wrod, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Database, Math Formulas, and Drawing. and Its also free.


-I like this altrenative because of the drawing program.


~Ajax Write


- Its a web based Word program. That you can use anywhere and its free.


- Its an alternative thats free again.


No comments:

Post a Comment